The Tamborine Mountain Retreat is beautifully designed. It boasts fine finishings, with each room embracing nature’s surrounds.
The Main House can be booked for 2 night minimum. It accommodates 4 people in king and queen size en suited bedrooms. The rate is $400.00/night.
If you require additional space/beds, The Bunk House accommodates 4 additional people in 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds in each and an adjoining bathroom. The Bunk House is available in addition to your Main House reservation and extra fees will apply.
The Retreat sits on three acres of mountain pastures, complete with its own rain forest. Come and share your breakfast with a kookaburra- sometimes they take up prime position on the veranda. A truly Aussie experience.
If you are a bird enthusiast, while you rarely see our resident whip bird, you will certainly hear him call.
A complimentary bottle of wine awaits you on arrival, and tea and coffee is there for you to sample.
You will be provided with a “Tamborine Pack”, listing all the attractions on the Mountain- a map of the area, and a foodies guide (as recommended by SBS).
Free Austar movies are there for you to enjoy, and 8 sport’s channels.
The Retreat is your own private sanctuary. The check in/ check out times can be quite flexible, as you liaise with the owner.
Open plan lounge & dining room, with french doors opening out onto the rain forest and big sliding glass doors opening onto the covered verandah and the magnificent coastal view. High pitched ceilings and abundant glass work together to optimise the fabulous location. This area is air conditioned (heater) when nights get chilly.
- A fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, gas cook top dishwasher etc with an adjoining walk in pantry.
- Complimentary tea and coffee and a coffee maker are there for you to enjoy. There are starter supplies of dishwasher, garbage bags and paper towels.
- Cosy pot-belly fire in fireplace.
- Two en-suited bedrooms (King & Queen sized beds) bookend the east facing house; between them the living areas and decks share views of the rain forest and the expanse of the Gold Coast.
- High thread count sheets and luxury cotton towels are supplied.
- Both bedrooms are air conditioned.
- Main bedroom, has a glass walkway to en-suite bathroom with spa bath, looking out over the fabulous view.
- Air conditioning in lounge & main bedroom.
To book your stay and further discuss our rates, contact us directly via email.
We have a minimum 2 night stay.